Admiral Jibrin Media Group Replies To The Morally Bankrupt, Compromised, and Jobless IYC President
1. We’ll like to respond to the biased and ill-fated open letter publications from one Monday Collins, who parades himself as the president of the Igala Youth Council (IYC). We didn’t just depict numerous lies in the letter but also see it as an attempt to smear the reputation of our principal, who has done everything within his powers for the betterment of the Igala kingdom.
2. The letter is not only a direct insult but also a disrespectful posture toward our principal, who is by every standard a national figure.
3. In the warped, distorted, and error-soaked open letter, the orchestrator undermined the strength and capacity of our principal, forgetting the fact that our principal reserves every constitutional right to vote and be voted for. Either the writer of this contaminated letter is illiterate or acting under the influence of hard drugs, which have become habitual for him.
4. Before now, we were aware of the numerous bribes the so-called IYC leaders have received. Our principal refused to fall cheaply for the bribery and extortion schemes, hence the campaign of calumny against his gubernatorial bid, trying to favor a man who has no pedigree, no antecedents, and a man who is produced by no process.
5. We will like to reiterate and set the record straight that our principal is not in this race to chicken out for any man of questionable means; he has the capacity needed to win the governorship election, and we’re ready to marshal this resolve to the polls in November.
6. How can an irresponsible group of this caliber be responsible for this kind of provocative letter instead of aggressively embarking on means and mediums to champion a common front ahead of the polls?
7. The last time we checked, our principal, Admiral Jibrin Usman, is not your mate; dice you have no character and have no proper upbringing. It’s important you learn the character of respecting your elders. To contain the pest of moral bankruptcy as a result of a bad upbringing, we also advise you to prioritize the need to undergo psychiatric evaluations, as that may be the shortest way to your mental and moral liberation.
8. We firmly believe that the group lacks the integrity to intervene on this matter. Whoever comes to equity must do so with a clean hand. A group as corrupt and biased as IYC shouldn’t have the moral fiber to drag our principal over issues that border the Igala kingdom when your paymaster has serially worked against the collective interest of the Igala people until Governor Yahaya Bello booted him out of the APC. It is common knowledge that you have been compromised, which by default disqualifies you from negotiating for unity and sincerity of purpose in the land.
9. We’re monitoring the situation and considering many options as to why the recent attack on our principal was in favor of Muritala Ajaka, your paymaster.
Our team will be ruthless in the coming weeks, and the peddlers of this fake news will forever live to regret it.
10. In all these, Admiral Jibrin Usman Media Office will not tilt from its modus operandi; we will not divulge or degenerate into blackmail, but we’re going to make a decision on whoever is found wanting in this regard.
11. Let it be known that Admiral Jibrin Usman means well for the Igala kingdom, and he’s out to show his firm resolve for the kingdom.
Leave a Reply